Sunday, July 1, 2007

Florance Day 1


Today’s train ride was only 3 hours! The view out the window was amazing. Green was very prevalent. I love the beautiful Italian countryside. Today I ate tortellini for lunch. It was so good. It had ham and creamy white sauce. It was delicious. The place we ate was a cute little Italian restaurant. I really liked the feel of it and I enjoyed the food.

Our hotel in Florence is fun. The rooms are cute and it just has a great feel to it. When you come in, you have to go up a few flights of stairs to get to the hotel entrance, so it’s high up. We are on the second floor, so it’s even higher than the main floor of the hotel. It’s fun! I am enjoying Florence so far. We took a LONG nap today. That was really nice and it made my day way better.

No comments: