Sunday, July 1, 2007

Lido Beach




Today was one of the best days of my life. Everything just worked out. Breanne, Mikell, Stacie, Kaari and I went to the beach on Lido Island. It was amazing. The water was the perfect temperature and the sun was out. It was so warm and the water was refreshing. I loved it! I kept looking down the beach and saw and Italian flag, and remembered that I was on the beach…IN ITALY. That is unreal. I’ve been dreaming of this moment my whole life, and now I’m here. It was the ideal vacation day, just how you would imagine a perfect vacation to be. Oh, I can’t forget the best part. We ate gelato on the beach. I don’t think things could be any more perfect. After the beach we went back to Venice and went shopping. I loved today. For dinner we went to a nice little restaurant and I had pizza, it was a thin pizza, in contrast to the fast pizza I ate yesterday. It was yummy. I ate more gelato on the way home too!

No comments: