Friday, June 8, 2007

The British Waiter...or was he American?


Hampton Court was huge. The gardens were beautiful. I couldn't believe how much property and land the King's had that lived there. My favorite room there was in the King's bed chambers. It was a room with guns everywhere. It remided me of somethings Grandpa Benson would do. This picture shows a few of the gun arraingments on the wall and there were more on every side of the room. There had to be a thousand guns in that room. It was a cleaver arraingement, I especially liked the ones in a circle.
Back to the gardens we spent about and hour in the gardens and we only got to see about an eighth of them. I could not get over the fact that the royal family had so much land! I don't know what I would do with that much space, except maybe have parties all the time! These pictures are of the cool hedge that is cut so exact, my sitting on a really awesome bench, and the swan that tried to bite me! It was a great experience.

We ate dinner at a Pizzaria in town and our waiter did and impression of an American accent. He really sounded like an American! It was great.

No comments: