Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Paris Day 1

Friday was a really long, and really short day at the same time. We took a really fast train to Paris. It only took three hours. We got to go under the English Channel! I was really disapponted because I didn't get to see the water before, after, or during the English Channel part. But I was very glad that it was a short ride. We got to Paris at 2:30 and there was supposed to be a bus waiting for us, but it was late. We waited around until 5:30, then determined it wasn't coming and decided to take taxis. We ended up waiting outside the train station for 4 hours. It was kind of fun to see all of the people walking by and stuff. I was just glad that we were standing under a roof because it rained a few times. We had a great bonding experience, though. I had a good time.

This is the view out our window...a little ways out our window.
I was so happy when we got to the hotel and it was like an American hotel. I am sharing a room with Kaari and Cassie. So far we've had fun. I like it, I'm very pleased.
We had a sweet bus pick us up today. It was a Mercades Benz!

Eating ice cream at Fountainbleau.

No comments: