Thursday, June 21, 2007

Last Day in London

It has been a great two weeks here in West Kensington. I have enjoyed my stay here. I have seen the coolest buildings and learned so much history here. England has so much and it's crazy to see how old everything is. In America our vision of old is definatly not old. Their trees are even cooler because they are old. I was just so amazed at how big everything is. It feels like home to me, so I feel like going to Paris is going to be kind of like when I left home to come to London.

Today was way chill. We went to lunch at Nando's. That was my best food experience in England. I loved it. It was a Portugese chicken grill-type thing. I had a chicken pita with their special sauce on it. Holy crap, it was amazing. I'm so sad we didn't find it sooner. I also ate a nut mix that was seasoned with their spicy sauce. It was so good. I wanted to figure out a way to bring some back home with me, but that didn't really work out. At dinner time, we went to Wagamama, but Cassie, Lindsey, and I weren't very hungry, so we just had desert. This is a picture of our chocolate fudge cake. It was amazing. Today was over all a good food day.

No comments: