Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Defying Gravity

Here we are waiting for tickets! It's pretty cold.

This morning we set off to The Apollo Theatre in Victoria and stood in line to get tickets for Wicked!! We waited outside for about an hour and a half until the box office opened and we got tickets! They weren’t even that expensive! I’m so excited to go see it! We also went to Syon House today. Robert Adam was the architect and his style was really busy. All of the furniture and ceiling carvings had immaculate detail. They were crazy, I tried to sketch things, but everything was too complicated. Anyway, I’m really excited to see Wicked tonight and I will have sweet pictures to post later tomorrow.This is everyone after the play. We loved it. It was incredible. I have never seen anything so great in my life. I was even in more awe than when I saw Aida. Aida is still my favorite musical though. I was sitting on the front row, right in front of the speaker, so the music was LOUD! It was just how I like it. It was kind of overpowering and made my seat shake. I think that made the whole effect more powerful and exhilarating. I'm serious guys, Wicked was amazing. Elphiba had such an amazing voice and she was perfect for the part. I loved being able to see their faces up close. I'm so glad I went it was the highlight of my trip-well, I don't know...I say that about everything, but it was definitely the highlight of my day.
This is Cassie and I waiting for the show to start. Yeah!
Lindsey, Sharele, and I were so excited to see it. This is us on our way to our seats. We weren't sitting by each other, so we had to take pictures before we parted ways.

No comments: